|Tavern Tycoon Videos|
|Stage 01||Stage 02|
|Stage 03||Stage 04|
|Stage 05||Stage 06|
|Stage 07||Stage 08|
|Stage 09||Stage 10|
Now that I have finished the second level of Tavern Tycoon, I have grown supremely confident of my managerial skills. Never mind the fact that I am only playing on normal difficulty. Never mind the fact that I nearly bankrupted us before the end of the first quarter in episode 2.
The important thing is my mediocre tavern was a MASSIVE success, so I am going to take my talents to a part of town with a little more taste and class.
Level 3 had a couple of new wrinkles that I needed to navigate.
The first challenge was that it appears that Yelp had a bug during the last episode where they could only give my tavern 4 or 5 stars. With the bug fixed, patrons now have the ability to give my tavern negative reviews. So I will need to make sure that I have more happy customers than unhappy customers if I want my tavern to grow.
Another related new challenge is that evidently Lord Peter is planning on sending over more guests than I can handle. While I had no doubts when it comes to my ability to manage the facilities, given that people can leave unhappy, I figured there may be some value in holding off on certain reservations.
At the end of the day I was able to manage these wrinkles just fine, but I did end up playing it a little fast and loose towards the middle. I was able to avoid going out of business, but I have a feeling that more prudent financial management will be very important moving forward.
After 3 levels the game is still staying pretty fresh. I am hoping the difficulty continues to ramp up, but I have to say I do appreciate the pace at which mechanics are being introduced.
I look forward to playing level 4 soon!
If you have ideas around how I can improve my videos, please reach out to me on twitter via @GrowUpAndGame.
Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a great rest of your day, week, month, year, and life!
The Latest G^G Articles
- Let’s Play Druidstone – Episode 01: Dawnstone MeadowIn DruidstoneMay 19, 2019The First Level of Druidstone features rangers, druids, priests and cancer. I guess oncology is one way to really raise the stakes right away! […]
- Satisfactory Early Access – Episode 11: Caterium, Supercomputers, and Geothermal PowerIn SatisfactoryMay 16, 2019
After some offline exploration, I found a new type of ore called Caterium that gives us access to all manner of advanced electronics![…]
- The Tanius Campaign Journal – Chapter 29: Stone Cold RedemptionIn D&D Campaign JournalMay 8, 2019
The Syndicate's second trip into the dig site ends with a glorious battle, and an unusual resolution.[…]
- Tavern Tycoon – Episode 10: Dragon’s HangoverIn Tavern TycoonMay 2, 2019
This is it! The last stage of Tavern Tycoon. Let's see if we can apply everything we have learned that far and complete our final challenge.[…]
- [G^G] May 2019 Update – I’m Getting Married!In BlogApril 30, 2019
After 14 months of planning Meesh and I are finally getting married! While all that is going on, check out a look back on what we've done, and what is to come.[…]
- Satisfactory Early Access – Episode 10: The Jetpack, Manufacturing, and The Edge of The WorldIn SatisfactoryApril 28, 2019
Today we demonstrate proper splitting and merging, computer and heavy modular frame manufacturing, and why you shouldn't jump off the edge of the world...[…]