|Tavern Tycoon Videos|
|Stage 01||Stage 02|
|Stage 03||Stage 04|
|Stage 05||Stage 06|
|Stage 07||Stage 08|
|Stage 09||Stage 10|
Now that I have finished the second level of Tavern Tycoon, I have grown supremely confident of my managerial skills. Never mind the fact that I am only playing on normal difficulty. Never mind the fact that I nearly bankrupted us before the end of the first quarter in episode 2.
The important thing is my mediocre tavern was a MASSIVE success, so I am going to take my talents to a part of town with a little more taste and class.
Level 3 had a couple of new wrinkles that I needed to navigate.
The first challenge was that it appears that Yelp had a bug during the last episode where they could only give my tavern 4 or 5 stars. With the bug fixed, patrons now have the ability to give my tavern negative reviews. So I will need to make sure that I have more happy customers than unhappy customers if I want my tavern to grow.
Another related new challenge is that evidently Lord Peter is planning on sending over more guests than I can handle. While I had no doubts when it comes to my ability to manage the facilities, given that people can leave unhappy, I figured there may be some value in holding off on certain reservations.
At the end of the day I was able to manage these wrinkles just fine, but I did end up playing it a little fast and loose towards the middle. I was able to avoid going out of business, but I have a feeling that more prudent financial management will be very important moving forward.
After 3 levels the game is still staying pretty fresh. I am hoping the difficulty continues to ramp up, but I have to say I do appreciate the pace at which mechanics are being introduced.
I look forward to playing level 4 soon!
If you have ideas around how I can improve my videos, please reach out to me on twitter via @GrowUpAndGame.
Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a great rest of your day, week, month, year, and life!
The Latest G^G Articles
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 22: Baptism of FireIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceApril 11, 2021The table is set, and the battle begins. Henry takes on his role as an archer in the battle for Pribyslavitz. Afterwards he might need to use his skills as a scribe to explain why so many of his allies got shot in the back. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 21: Nest of VipersIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 30, 2021Now that he's had his fill of side-gigs, Henry gets back to the main event. It is time to find the whoresons who killed his people, and most importantly, that took his father's sword. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 20: The House of GodIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 23, 2021He who hath not sinned can cast the first stone. Or was it he who hath now sinned? Not sure, Henry is going to find out though. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 19: At Your Service My LadyIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 18, 2021Henry decides to step away from the Neuhof incident for a bit to handle a particularly bewitching task. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 18: Playing With The DevilIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 14, 2021Henry decides to step away from the Neuhof incident for a bit to handle a particularly bewitching task. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 17: On The ScentIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 14, 2021
Armed with new information, Henry searches through the local hills and forests for his missing man.[…]