|Tavern Tycoon Videos|
|Stage 01||Stage 02|
|Stage 03||Stage 04|
|Stage 05||Stage 06|
|Stage 07||Stage 08|
|Stage 09||Stage 10|
Now that I’ve completed the first level of Tavern Tycoon, I feel like I have a decent grasp of the games mechanics. This time around, instead of me doing a “dry run” of the level like I did with Episode 01, I decided to record my first attempt at the second level.
I played it a little fast and loose at the start, but ultimately I was able to reign it in and complete the second level without going out of business.
This level introduced wizards and barbarians to the mix. I’ll be honest, other than the game explaining that I needed to create specialized zones for these new types of customers, it wasn’t super clear what else they brought to the table. If the point was to just introduce another gold sink, then it succeeded in that regard, otherwise I’m going to need to do some digging to find out what else I should be doing. They also added in a mechanic where under-aged people sneak into the bar Vincent Adultman style which I found highly entertaining.
I am curious to see what the game is like on a higher difficulty. So far on normal the game has been a pretty straight-forward process.
- Freeze time and set up the bones of the tavern
- Slowly increase your staff as certain sections reach capacity
- Once revenues exceed sales press fast-forward until you win
The good news is, according to the very minimal research I did, future levels will introduce more dangerous wrinkles that need to be more diligently managed. However, as of level 2 the game is pretty turn-key.
That all being said I am still enjoying it quite a bit, and the current level of creativity being exhibited by the developer gives me a lot of hope that the game will remain fresh down the road.
If you have ideas around how I can improve my videos, please reach out to me on twitter via @GrowUpAndGame.
Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a great rest of your day, week, month, year, and life!
The Latest G^G Articles
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 22: Baptism of FireIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceApril 11, 2021The table is set, and the battle begins. Henry takes on his role as an archer in the battle for Pribyslavitz. Afterwards he might need to use his skills as a scribe to explain why so many of his allies got shot in the back. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 21: Nest of VipersIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 30, 2021Now that he's had his fill of side-gigs, Henry gets back to the main event. It is time to find the whoresons who killed his people, and most importantly, that took his father's sword. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 20: The House of GodIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 23, 2021He who hath not sinned can cast the first stone. Or was it he who hath now sinned? Not sure, Henry is going to find out though. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 19: At Your Service My LadyIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 18, 2021Henry decides to step away from the Neuhof incident for a bit to handle a particularly bewitching task. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 18: Playing With The DevilIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 14, 2021Henry decides to step away from the Neuhof incident for a bit to handle a particularly bewitching task. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 17: On The ScentIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 14, 2021
Armed with new information, Henry searches through the local hills and forests for his missing man.[…]