|Satisfactory Alpha Videos|
|Episode 1||Episode 2|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Satisfactory - E3 2018|
|Satisfactory Early Access|
|Episode 1||Episode 2BE 2.5|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Episode 5||Episode 6|
|Episode 7||Episode 8|
|Episode 9BE 9.5||Episode 10|
|Episode 11||Coming Soon...|
Alpha Weekend continues!
The day after recording my first video of the Satisfactory Alpha, I took a couple of lessons learned from my first session and dove back in.
I still had some nervous energy, but compared to the previous day I was feeling a lot more comfortable. However, I did notice that I still need to work on my improv a bit if I want to take the “first impressions” format to the next level. Part of the charm of the first impression format is the discovery process, but I need to make sure I keep things interesting the entire time.
Satisfactory Alpha – Impressions From The Second Episode
The majority of the second episode was spent on the move in some way. Even though I had portable miners doing the majority of the resource harvesting for me, I still hadn’t gotten the basics of automation down yet. This resulted in me spending an inordinate amount of time manually crafting materials.
To make matters worse I hit an impasse pretty early due to a lack of concrete. This sent me on an ultimately fruitless search throughout the surrounding area where I encountered more doggos, and evil poison trees.
However, one kind of cool thing I found during the aforementioned search was what appeared to be a crash site containing a variety of (relatively) advanced materials. This gives me a lot of hope that later on there will be a lot of very interesting and rewarding places to explore on the map.
I am starting to see hints of what this game can be. At this point I am longing for just a little more success on the automation front, which is part of the reason I decided to take a break from recording at the end to get my bearings while the pressure is off.
If you have ideas around how I can make things better please reach out to me on twitter via @GrowUpAndGame.
I hope you enjoyed my content, and until next time… stay efficient everyone!
The Latest G^G Articles
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 22: Baptism of FireIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceApril 11, 2021The table is set, and the battle begins. Henry takes on his role as an archer in the battle for Pribyslavitz. Afterwards he might need to use his skills as a scribe to explain why so many of his allies got shot in the back. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 21: Nest of VipersIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 30, 2021Now that he's had his fill of side-gigs, Henry gets back to the main event. It is time to find the whoresons who killed his people, and most importantly, that took his father's sword. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 20: The House of GodIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 23, 2021He who hath not sinned can cast the first stone. Or was it he who hath now sinned? Not sure, Henry is going to find out though. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 19: At Your Service My LadyIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 18, 2021Henry decides to step away from the Neuhof incident for a bit to handle a particularly bewitching task. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 18: Playing With The DevilIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 14, 2021Henry decides to step away from the Neuhof incident for a bit to handle a particularly bewitching task. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 17: On The ScentIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 14, 2021
Armed with new information, Henry searches through the local hills and forests for his missing man.[…]