|Satisfactory Alpha Videos|
|Episode 1||Episode 2|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Satisfactory - E3 2018|
|Satisfactory Early Access|
|Episode 1||Episode 2BE 2.5|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Episode 5||Episode 6|
|Episode 7||Episode 8|
|Episode 9BE 9.5||Episode 10|
|Episode 11||Coming Soon...|
Episode 2 is in the books! However, if you haven’t watched it yet make sure you check out episode 1 to see where we left off.
Satisfactory First Impressions – Episode 02
So I decided to spare the audience a bit and went ahead and built a ton of stuff between episodes 1 and 2. Most notably I completed all of the tier 0 hub upgrades, along with the utility and storage upgrades from hub tier 1.
The reason behind this was so I could film the process of setting up basic automation without any setbacks. Hindsight being 20/20, I wish I did SOME automation while I was offline. It turns out that if you don’t have factories to help you, smelting the various ores can take a really really long time. Once I finished those core upgrades, I turned the video back on and started setting up my factory chains.
The goal of this episode was to finish most of tier 1, and build the space elevator. Compared to the Alpha, I was much more organized this time around. I was able to complete the hub upgrades fairly quickly, and stoop up the Space Elevator in a fraction of the time. I did make a few mistakes along the way though. Most notably accidentally leaving the copper miners shut off resulting in me needing to play a little catch up towards the end of the video. I also missed the fact that you can use a constructor to build cement. Had I known that I would have been able to finish the space elevator even more quickly!
Now that I have more or less gotten the basics down, the next step in my growth as a Ficsit employee will be to learn how to build up as well as build out. However, before that happens, I am going to need to clean up some of the mess around the hub.
- After Hub Tier 0 Upgrade 4… just set up the miners… they will make your life easier in the end.
- Don’t forget to turn your factory chains back on after messing around with the power grid.
- Limestone doesn’t need to be smelted, instead you can create cement using a constructor.
If you have ideas around how I can improve my videos, please reach out to me on twitter via @GrowUpAndGame.
I hope you enjoyed my content, and until next time… stay efficient everyone!
The Latest G^G Articles
- Let’s Play Druidstone – Episode 01: Dawnstone MeadowIn DruidstoneMay 19, 2019The First Level of Druidstone features rangers, druids, priests and cancer. I guess oncology is one way to really raise the stakes right away! […]
- Satisfactory Early Access – Episode 11: Caterium, Supercomputers, and Geothermal PowerIn SatisfactoryMay 16, 2019
After some offline exploration, I found a new type of ore called Caterium that gives us access to all manner of advanced electronics![…]
- The Tanius Campaign Journal – Chapter 29: Stone Cold RedemptionIn D&D Campaign JournalMay 8, 2019
The Syndicate's second trip into the dig site ends with a glorious battle, and an unusual resolution.[…]
- Tavern Tycoon – Episode 10: Dragon’s HangoverIn Tavern TycoonMay 2, 2019
This is it! The last stage of Tavern Tycoon. Let's see if we can apply everything we have learned that far and complete our final challenge.[…]
- [G^G] May 2019 Update – I’m Getting Married!In BlogApril 30, 2019
After 14 months of planning Meesh and I are finally getting married! While all that is going on, check out a look back on what we've done, and what is to come.[…]
- Satisfactory Early Access – Episode 10: The Jetpack, Manufacturing, and The Edge of The WorldIn SatisfactoryApril 28, 2019
Today we demonstrate proper splitting and merging, computer and heavy modular frame manufacturing, and why you shouldn't jump off the edge of the world...[…]