|Satisfactory Alpha Videos|
|Episode 1||Episode 2|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Satisfactory - E3 2018|
|Satisfactory Early Access|
|Episode 1||Episode 2BE 2.5|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Episode 5||Episode 6|
|Episode 7||Episode 8|
|Episode 9BE 9.5||Episode 10|
|Episode 11||Coming Soon...|
Episode 2 is in the books! However, if you haven’t watched it yet make sure you check out episode 1 to see where we left off.
Satisfactory First Impressions – Episode 02
So I decided to spare the audience a bit and went ahead and built a ton of stuff between episodes 1 and 2. Most notably I completed all of the tier 0 hub upgrades, along with the utility and storage upgrades from hub tier 1.
The reason behind this was so I could film the process of setting up basic automation without any setbacks. Hindsight being 20/20, I wish I did SOME automation while I was offline. It turns out that if you don’t have factories to help you, smelting the various ores can take a really really long time. Once I finished those core upgrades, I turned the video back on and started setting up my factory chains.
The goal of this episode was to finish most of tier 1, and build the space elevator. Compared to the Alpha, I was much more organized this time around. I was able to complete the hub upgrades fairly quickly, and stoop up the Space Elevator in a fraction of the time. I did make a few mistakes along the way though. Most notably accidentally leaving the copper miners shut off resulting in me needing to play a little catch up towards the end of the video. I also missed the fact that you can use a constructor to build cement. Had I known that I would have been able to finish the space elevator even more quickly!
Now that I have more or less gotten the basics down, the next step in my growth as a Ficsit employee will be to learn how to build up as well as build out. However, before that happens, I am going to need to clean up some of the mess around the hub.
- After Hub Tier 0 Upgrade 4… just set up the miners… they will make your life easier in the end.
- Don’t forget to turn your factory chains back on after messing around with the power grid.
- Limestone doesn’t need to be smelted, instead you can create cement using a constructor.
If you have ideas around how I can improve my videos, please reach out to me on twitter via @GrowUpAndGame.
I hope you enjoyed my content, and until next time… stay efficient everyone!
The Latest G^G Articles
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 22: Baptism of FireIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceApril 11, 2021The table is set, and the battle begins. Henry takes on his role as an archer in the battle for Pribyslavitz. Afterwards he might need to use his skills as a scribe to explain why so many of his allies got shot in the back. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 21: Nest of VipersIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 30, 2021Now that he's had his fill of side-gigs, Henry gets back to the main event. It is time to find the whoresons who killed his people, and most importantly, that took his father's sword. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 20: The House of GodIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 23, 2021He who hath not sinned can cast the first stone. Or was it he who hath now sinned? Not sure, Henry is going to find out though. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 19: At Your Service My LadyIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 18, 2021Henry decides to step away from the Neuhof incident for a bit to handle a particularly bewitching task. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 18: Playing With The DevilIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 14, 2021Henry decides to step away from the Neuhof incident for a bit to handle a particularly bewitching task. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 17: On The ScentIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 14, 2021
Armed with new information, Henry searches through the local hills and forests for his missing man.[…]