|Satisfactory Alpha Videos|
|Episode 1||Episode 2|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Satisfactory - E3 2018|
|Satisfactory Early Access|
|Episode 1||Episode 2BE 2.5|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Episode 5||Episode 6|
|Episode 7||Episode 8|
|Episode 9BE 9.5||Episode 10|
|Episode 11||Coming Soon...|
Episode 2 is in the books! However, if you haven’t watched it yet make sure you check out episode 1 to see where we left off.
Satisfactory First Impressions – Episode 02
So I decided to spare the audience a bit and went ahead and built a ton of stuff between episodes 1 and 2. Most notably I completed all of the tier 0 hub upgrades, along with the utility and storage upgrades from hub tier 1.
The reason behind this was so I could film the process of setting up basic automation without any setbacks. Hindsight being 20/20, I wish I did SOME automation while I was offline. It turns out that if you don’t have factories to help you, smelting the various ores can take a really really long time. Once I finished those core upgrades, I turned the video back on and started setting up my factory chains.
The goal of this episode was to finish most of tier 1, and build the space elevator. Compared to the Alpha, I was much more organized this time around. I was able to complete the hub upgrades fairly quickly, and stoop up the Space Elevator in a fraction of the time. I did make a few mistakes along the way though. Most notably accidentally leaving the copper miners shut off resulting in me needing to play a little catch up towards the end of the video. I also missed the fact that you can use a constructor to build cement. Had I known that I would have been able to finish the space elevator even more quickly!
Now that I have more or less gotten the basics down, the next step in my growth as a Ficsit employee will be to learn how to build up as well as build out. However, before that happens, I am going to need to clean up some of the mess around the hub.
- After Hub Tier 0 Upgrade 4… just set up the miners… they will make your life easier in the end.
- Don’t forget to turn your factory chains back on after messing around with the power grid.
- Limestone doesn’t need to be smelted, instead you can create cement using a constructor.
If you have ideas around how I can improve my videos, please reach out to me on twitter via @GrowUpAndGame.
I hope you enjoyed my content, and until next time… stay efficient everyone!
The Latest G^G Articles
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 14: Ruin And The Rattay TournamentIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceJanuary 14, 2021
After losing in the Rattay Tournament, we take our rage out(legally) on some nearby bandits before giving the tourney another go.[…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 13: Fighting In The Rattay TournamentIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceJanuary 11, 2021
After several days of hunting and training, it is time to reap our rewards and test our skills in the Rattay Tournament![…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 12: Hunting Deer Between Rattay and NeuhofIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceJanuary 7, 2021
Now that we are in the training groove, it is time to try and weave some money-making into the flow. In other words, it is time to poach game from the king's land![…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 11: Learning To Read and Master StrikeIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceJanuary 4, 2021
Now that the Neuhof investigation has cooled off a bit, we take a break to coach Henry up in the mightiness of the pen and the sword.[…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 10: Ginger In A PickleIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceJanuary 2, 2021
After making some headway on the Neuhof crime, the main suspect has decided to skip town. It falls on Henry to track him down and determine if he is guilty.[…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 09: The Hunt BeginsIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceDecember 31, 2020
After earning a promotion, Henry's first orders are to investigate a brutal crime scene in Neuhof, and bring the perpetrators to justice.[…]