|Satisfactory Alpha Videos|
|Episode 1||Episode 2|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Satisfactory - E3 2018|
|Satisfactory Early Access|
|Episode 1||Episode 2BE 2.5|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Episode 5||Episode 6|
|Episode 7||Episode 8|
|Episode 9BE 9.5||Episode 10|
|Episode 11||Coming Soon...|
I wasn’t able to play last weekend on account of two of my friends getting married, but as of Monday night I am officially back!
The focus of last episode was to try my hand on building a 2-tiered structure and using the assembler to create some more advanced factory chains. Once those were set up I let them run a bit without recording and cleaned things up throughout the factory. By the time I was ready to record again, I had finished the last of the tier 2 upgrades, and the space elevator was loaded up and ready to send its platform into space.
Impressions from Episode 5 – This Game Opens Up After The Space Elevator Platform Is Built
In what is becoming a consistent theme, the game is continuing to open up. Every time I hit a new tier I get an overwhelming urge to tear everything down and rebuild it from scratch. In fact, for my next episode(which will be a bonus episode) I plan on doing exactly that!
Now that I have a nice glut of resources to pull from, I should be able to re-build everything fairly quickly. I do wish I had some options to move throughout the factory a bit more quickly, but before I blame the game for that, I am going to make sure I fully investigate my options before complaining on film again.
As far as exploration goes, I am pretty pleased with how dangerous the world is to an un-prepared explorer! I consider myself a pretty decent gamer, and for the most part I have been boxed up close to home. Part of this is because of my desire to build, but the fact that I had to actually change course ON CAMERA because I had reservations about pushing through the fog is pretty great!
The game in its Early Access state has been a very compelling experience thus far. The sense of scale, interesting environments, and well… satisfaction you get from building large factory chains is top notch.
Not only that, but the idea of what this game could become with proper mod support(which has been promised) makes me salivate…
- There are in fact several conveyor belt upgrades you can get! I will likely need the next upgrade when I upgrade my mining rigs.
- I can get vehicles! However, I need to figure out how to get through gassy areas before those will come into play.
- Make sure I actually read the descriptions of items and structures in full before making any grand assumptions about the game…
If you have ideas around how I can improve my videos, please reach out to me on twitter via @GrowUpAndGame.
I hope you enjoyed my content, and until next time… stay efficient everyone!
The Latest G^G Articles
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 21: Nest of VipersIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 30, 2021Now that he's had his fill of side-gigs, Henry gets back to the main event. It is time to find the whoresons who killed his people, and most importantly, that took his father's sword. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 20: The House of GodIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 23, 2021He who hath not sinned can cast the first stone. Or was it he who hath now sinned? Not sure, Henry is going to find out though. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 19: At Your Service My LadyIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 18, 2021Henry decides to step away from the Neuhof incident for a bit to handle a particularly bewitching task. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 18: Playing With The DevilIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 14, 2021Henry decides to step away from the Neuhof incident for a bit to handle a particularly bewitching task. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 17: On The ScentIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 14, 2021
Armed with new information, Henry searches through the local hills and forests for his missing man.[…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 16: Mysterious WaysIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 13, 2021
Henry spends an evening searching for answers with the local priest. By the end of the night he forgets what questions he was even asking.[…]