|Satisfactory Alpha Videos|
|Episode 1||Episode 2|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Satisfactory - E3 2018|
|Satisfactory Early Access|
|Episode 1||Episode 2BE 2.5|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Episode 5||Episode 6|
|Episode 7||Episode 8|
|Episode 9BE 9.5||Episode 10|
|Episode 11||Coming Soon...|
I wasn’t able to play last weekend on account of two of my friends getting married, but as of Monday night I am officially back!
The focus of last episode was to try my hand on building a 2-tiered structure and using the assembler to create some more advanced factory chains. Once those were set up I let them run a bit without recording and cleaned things up throughout the factory. By the time I was ready to record again, I had finished the last of the tier 2 upgrades, and the space elevator was loaded up and ready to send its platform into space.
Impressions from Episode 5 – This Game Opens Up After The Space Elevator Platform Is Built
In what is becoming a consistent theme, the game is continuing to open up. Every time I hit a new tier I get an overwhelming urge to tear everything down and rebuild it from scratch. In fact, for my next episode(which will be a bonus episode) I plan on doing exactly that!
Now that I have a nice glut of resources to pull from, I should be able to re-build everything fairly quickly. I do wish I had some options to move throughout the factory a bit more quickly, but before I blame the game for that, I am going to make sure I fully investigate my options before complaining on film again.
As far as exploration goes, I am pretty pleased with how dangerous the world is to an un-prepared explorer! I consider myself a pretty decent gamer, and for the most part I have been boxed up close to home. Part of this is because of my desire to build, but the fact that I had to actually change course ON CAMERA because I had reservations about pushing through the fog is pretty great!
The game in its Early Access state has been a very compelling experience thus far. The sense of scale, interesting environments, and well… satisfaction you get from building large factory chains is top notch.
Not only that, but the idea of what this game could become with proper mod support(which has been promised) makes me salivate…
- There are in fact several conveyor belt upgrades you can get! I will likely need the next upgrade when I upgrade my mining rigs.
- I can get vehicles! However, I need to figure out how to get through gassy areas before those will come into play.
- Make sure I actually read the descriptions of items and structures in full before making any grand assumptions about the game…
If you have ideas around how I can improve my videos, please reach out to me on twitter via @GrowUpAndGame.
I hope you enjoyed my content, and until next time… stay efficient everyone!
The Latest G^G Articles
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 14: Ruin And The Rattay TournamentIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceJanuary 14, 2021
After losing in the Rattay Tournament, we take our rage out(legally) on some nearby bandits before giving the tourney another go.[…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 13: Fighting In The Rattay TournamentIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceJanuary 11, 2021
After several days of hunting and training, it is time to reap our rewards and test our skills in the Rattay Tournament![…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 12: Hunting Deer Between Rattay and NeuhofIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceJanuary 7, 2021
Now that we are in the training groove, it is time to try and weave some money-making into the flow. In other words, it is time to poach game from the king's land![…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 11: Learning To Read and Master StrikeIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceJanuary 4, 2021
Now that the Neuhof investigation has cooled off a bit, we take a break to coach Henry up in the mightiness of the pen and the sword.[…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 10: Ginger In A PickleIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceJanuary 2, 2021
After making some headway on the Neuhof crime, the main suspect has decided to skip town. It falls on Henry to track him down and determine if he is guilty.[…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 09: The Hunt BeginsIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceDecember 31, 2020
After earning a promotion, Henry's first orders are to investigate a brutal crime scene in Neuhof, and bring the perpetrators to justice.[…]