|Satisfactory Alpha Videos|
|Episode 1||Episode 2|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Satisfactory - E3 2018|
|Satisfactory Early Access|
|Episode 1||Episode 2BE 2.5|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Episode 5||Episode 6|
|Episode 7||Episode 8|
|Episode 9BE 9.5||Episode 10|
|Episode 11||Coming Soon...|
I thought I was done after my successful attempts at production automation in my 3rd episode covering the Satisfactory Alpha weekend, but Daylight Savings Time got the better of me.
I decided to log back in for a bit… and then a bit turned into a 90 minute session…
Satisfactory Alpha – Episode 04: The Space Elevator(Bonus Episode)
I am calling this a bonus episode because I truly had no plan going into it. My thought process was maybe somebody will find me meandering through the game interesting, so I decided to record it on the off-chance that they discover this video.
Satisfactory Alpha – Impressions From The Third Episode
Much like the previous episode, I spent pretty much the entire duration(outside of a brief portion where I run around trying to harvest materials for fuel) at the home base. While I walked into session with no clear goal in mind, the game did a good job of pointing me in an interesting direction.
At first I just wanted to unlock the splitters and mergers to make my assembly lines more efficient. Once that was done got the utility upgrade so I could produce biofuel. I was about to call it quits, but then ADA told me that the space elevator was available for construction… so I decided to go for it.
If I did a better job of paying attention to what was needed, I probably could have gotten the job done sooner. Unfortunately, I didn’t realize until a bit late into the game that I needed a whole lot of concrete to get it built. This resulted in me doing my best to quickly optimize my iron and copper systems, then immediately pack all of the portable miners I could on the limestone deposits.
I was able to get there eventually, but lets just say I ended up staying up much later than I planned.
And then I promptly pre-ordered the game…
Is early access open yet?
If you have ideas around how I can improve my videos, please reach out to me on twitter via @GrowUpAndGame.
I hope you enjoyed my content, and until next time… stay efficient everyone!
The Latest G^G Articles
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 22: Baptism of FireIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceApril 11, 2021The table is set, and the battle begins. Henry takes on his role as an archer in the battle for Pribyslavitz. Afterwards he might need to use his skills as a scribe to explain why so many of his allies got shot in the back. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 21: Nest of VipersIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 30, 2021Now that he's had his fill of side-gigs, Henry gets back to the main event. It is time to find the whoresons who killed his people, and most importantly, that took his father's sword. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 20: The House of GodIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 23, 2021He who hath not sinned can cast the first stone. Or was it he who hath now sinned? Not sure, Henry is going to find out though. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 19: At Your Service My LadyIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 18, 2021Henry decides to step away from the Neuhof incident for a bit to handle a particularly bewitching task. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 18: Playing With The DevilIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 14, 2021Henry decides to step away from the Neuhof incident for a bit to handle a particularly bewitching task. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 17: On The ScentIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 14, 2021
Armed with new information, Henry searches through the local hills and forests for his missing man.[…]