|Satisfactory Alpha Videos|
|Episode 1||Episode 2|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Satisfactory - E3 2018|
|Satisfactory Early Access|
|Episode 1||Episode 2BE 2.5|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Episode 5||Episode 6|
|Episode 7||Episode 8|
|Episode 9BE 9.5||Episode 10|
|Episode 11||Coming Soon...|
After getting lost during my second episode covering the Satisfactory Alpha weekend, I decide to press pause on the record button and get my bearings. Once I was able to grasp the basics of production and logistics, I dove back in.
Satisfactory Alpha – Episode 03: Basic Automation
I definitely benefited from doing a little prep work before the episode. Having gotten the raw first impression portion out of the way, I am glad I took the time to pick apart the mechanics a bit before recording the episode. My time away from the camera allowed me to organize my in-game belongings, and ultimately made the final recorded product much better.
Moving forward I am going to plan on doing a bit more prep work between episodes to ensure a higher overall quality level.
Satisfactory Alpha – Impressions From The Third Episode
Pretty much the entire episode was spent working around the home base. The focus of this episode was to get all of the Tier 0 hub upgrades done.
This episode ended up being considerably longer than the previous two, but that was because my desire to keep playing overrode my desire to record episodes in 20 minute time-boxes. The game really starts to take shape once you understand the basics of automation, and during the episode I went from having fun, to having a whole lot of fun.
I was ultimately able to complete my goal of completing the tier 0 hub. While I did feel a solid sense of accomplishment, the presence of a new tier of objectives is goading me to play more.
At this point I am all in.
I have a much stronger understanding of the core game mechanics, and I am already excited to start from scratch again. I am willing to bet that if I started a new game I could cover the same amount of ground in 1/4th the time.
If you have ideas around how I can improve my videos, please reach out to me on twitter via @GrowUpAndGame.
I hope you enjoyed my content, and until next time… stay efficient everyone!
The Latest G^G Articles
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 22: Baptism of FireIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceApril 11, 2021The table is set, and the battle begins. Henry takes on his role as an archer in the battle for Pribyslavitz. Afterwards he might need to use his skills as a scribe to explain why so many of his allies got shot in the back. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 21: Nest of VipersIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 30, 2021Now that he's had his fill of side-gigs, Henry gets back to the main event. It is time to find the whoresons who killed his people, and most importantly, that took his father's sword. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 20: The House of GodIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 23, 2021He who hath not sinned can cast the first stone. Or was it he who hath now sinned? Not sure, Henry is going to find out though. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 19: At Your Service My LadyIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 18, 2021Henry decides to step away from the Neuhof incident for a bit to handle a particularly bewitching task. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 18: Playing With The DevilIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 14, 2021Henry decides to step away from the Neuhof incident for a bit to handle a particularly bewitching task. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 17: On The ScentIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 14, 2021
Armed with new information, Henry searches through the local hills and forests for his missing man.[…]