|Satisfactory Alpha Videos|
|Episode 1||Episode 2|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Satisfactory - E3 2018|
|Satisfactory Early Access|
|Episode 1||Episode 2BE 2.5|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Episode 5||Episode 6|
|Episode 7||Episode 8|
|Episode 9BE 9.5||Episode 10|
|Episode 11||Coming Soon...|
With the exploration bug out of my system, I decided to go back to focusing on building factories! The Space Elevator currently calls for the production of several advanced components.
The bad news was the components required would easily surpass my capacity to produce iron. However, the good news was there was an untapped pure iron deposit right by the hub with my name on it.
Impressions from Episode 4 – This Game Is Three Dimensional
This episode was focused entirely on the construction of new buildings, many of which featured more advanced materials. The process of making factory chains more efficient is also becoming much more challenging. While I welcome the challenge, I think I may have underestimated it a bit going into the episode.
I actually ended up cutting the episode before I really wanted to. My goal was to have all of the assembler parts working, but it was clear that I was going to have to rethink a few things before I hit that point so I called it quits.
I actually ended up playing more after I stopped recording, and my assumptions were correct. It took a solid hour of fine tuning to get things really where I wanted to be. To make matters worse all of my efforts may need to be re-worked as I am a hairs breadth from unlocking the next upgrade tiers.
However, it wasn’t all for naught. I actually learned a fair bit about how space clearance works, and how to use conveyor poles to move materials around, and how to manage large power grids.
- When in doubt, build up!
- Resist the craving to have a perfectly designed factory, at least initially. Any plans you make now will be re-done as new features become available.
- Iron Plates and Reinforced Iron Plates aren’t the same thing…
- Don’t forget to keep restocking the MAM.
- Start your hub upgrades sooner rather than later. When your production starts to outpace the upgrade requirements you might end up standing around a while.
If you have ideas around how I can improve my videos, please reach out to me on twitter via @GrowUpAndGame.
Unfortunately I won’t be able to log back in for a bit so this is where we will leave off for the time being. I hope you enjoyed my content, and until next time… stay efficient everyone!
The Latest G^G Articles
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 21: Nest of VipersIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 30, 2021Now that he's had his fill of side-gigs, Henry gets back to the main event. It is time to find the whoresons who killed his people, and most importantly, that took his father's sword. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 20: The House of GodIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 23, 2021He who hath not sinned can cast the first stone. Or was it he who hath now sinned? Not sure, Henry is going to find out though. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 19: At Your Service My LadyIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 18, 2021Henry decides to step away from the Neuhof incident for a bit to handle a particularly bewitching task. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 18: Playing With The DevilIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 14, 2021Henry decides to step away from the Neuhof incident for a bit to handle a particularly bewitching task. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 17: On The ScentIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 14, 2021
Armed with new information, Henry searches through the local hills and forests for his missing man.[…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 16: Mysterious WaysIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 13, 2021
Henry spends an evening searching for answers with the local priest. By the end of the night he forgets what questions he was even asking.[…]