|Satisfactory Alpha Videos|
|Episode 1||Episode 2|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Satisfactory - E3 2018|
|Satisfactory Early Access|
|Episode 1||Episode 2BE 2.5|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Episode 5||Episode 6|
|Episode 7||Episode 8|
|Episode 9BE 9.5||Episode 10|
|Episode 11||Coming Soon...|
With the exploration bug out of my system, I decided to go back to focusing on building factories! The Space Elevator currently calls for the production of several advanced components.
The bad news was the components required would easily surpass my capacity to produce iron. However, the good news was there was an untapped pure iron deposit right by the hub with my name on it.
Impressions from Episode 4 – This Game Is Three Dimensional
This episode was focused entirely on the construction of new buildings, many of which featured more advanced materials. The process of making factory chains more efficient is also becoming much more challenging. While I welcome the challenge, I think I may have underestimated it a bit going into the episode.
I actually ended up cutting the episode before I really wanted to. My goal was to have all of the assembler parts working, but it was clear that I was going to have to rethink a few things before I hit that point so I called it quits.
I actually ended up playing more after I stopped recording, and my assumptions were correct. It took a solid hour of fine tuning to get things really where I wanted to be. To make matters worse all of my efforts may need to be re-worked as I am a hairs breadth from unlocking the next upgrade tiers.
However, it wasn’t all for naught. I actually learned a fair bit about how space clearance works, and how to use conveyor poles to move materials around, and how to manage large power grids.
- When in doubt, build up!
- Resist the craving to have a perfectly designed factory, at least initially. Any plans you make now will be re-done as new features become available.
- Iron Plates and Reinforced Iron Plates aren’t the same thing…
- Don’t forget to keep restocking the MAM.
- Start your hub upgrades sooner rather than later. When your production starts to outpace the upgrade requirements you might end up standing around a while.
If you have ideas around how I can improve my videos, please reach out to me on twitter via @GrowUpAndGame.
Unfortunately I won’t be able to log back in for a bit so this is where we will leave off for the time being. I hope you enjoyed my content, and until next time… stay efficient everyone!
The Latest G^G Articles
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 14: Ruin And The Rattay TournamentIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceJanuary 14, 2021
After losing in the Rattay Tournament, we take our rage out(legally) on some nearby bandits before giving the tourney another go.[…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 13: Fighting In The Rattay TournamentIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceJanuary 11, 2021
After several days of hunting and training, it is time to reap our rewards and test our skills in the Rattay Tournament![…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 12: Hunting Deer Between Rattay and NeuhofIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceJanuary 7, 2021
Now that we are in the training groove, it is time to try and weave some money-making into the flow. In other words, it is time to poach game from the king's land![…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 11: Learning To Read and Master StrikeIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceJanuary 4, 2021
Now that the Neuhof investigation has cooled off a bit, we take a break to coach Henry up in the mightiness of the pen and the sword.[…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 10: Ginger In A PickleIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceJanuary 2, 2021
After making some headway on the Neuhof crime, the main suspect has decided to skip town. It falls on Henry to track him down and determine if he is guilty.[…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 09: The Hunt BeginsIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceDecember 31, 2020
After earning a promotion, Henry's first orders are to investigate a brutal crime scene in Neuhof, and bring the perpetrators to justice.[…]