|Satisfactory Alpha Videos|
|Episode 1||Episode 2|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Satisfactory - E3 2018|
|Satisfactory Early Access|
|Episode 1||Episode 2BE 2.5|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Episode 5||Episode 6|
|Episode 7||Episode 8|
|Episode 9BE 9.5||Episode 10|
|Episode 11||Coming Soon...|
After 9 long days of not being able to play Satisfactory, Coffee Stain finally released the early access version.
So I decided to take the initiative, clear my schedule, and build some friggin factories.
Satisfactory First Impressions – Episode 01
Apart from it’s ability to make awesome puns, this particular title continues to impress.
At least when it comes to playing in a single player capacity, the game has been very stable. I haven’t run into any major game crashes or performance drops in either the Alpha or Early Access sessions. However, for the most part I have just hung out near the home base, so I wouldn’t be surprised if I ran into problems in some of the more remote areas.
As far as this episode goes, while I didn’t really break new ground in relation to my Alpha coverage, I definitely accomplished it much more quickly. I am actually very glad I decided to restart my game, because it did a great job of reinforcing my knowledge of the early game.
One observation I made is that the player themselves is actually quite the factory on their own, at least when it comes to basic structures. There is a pretty strong case early on to not even bother building factories until at least Tier 4 so you can build the Miner Mark 1. At the point you’ll definitely benefit from setting up some basic automation, but before that it is pretty much a waste of time.
Can I just quit my job and keep playing?
If you have ideas around how I can improve my videos, please reach out to me on twitter via @GrowUpAndGame.
I hope you enjoyed my content, and until next time… stay efficient everyone!
The Latest G^G Articles
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 22: Baptism of FireIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceApril 11, 2021The table is set, and the battle begins. Henry takes on his role as an archer in the battle for Pribyslavitz. Afterwards he might need to use his skills as a scribe to explain why so many of his allies got shot in the back. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 21: Nest of VipersIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 30, 2021Now that he's had his fill of side-gigs, Henry gets back to the main event. It is time to find the whoresons who killed his people, and most importantly, that took his father's sword. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 20: The House of GodIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 23, 2021He who hath not sinned can cast the first stone. Or was it he who hath now sinned? Not sure, Henry is going to find out though. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 19: At Your Service My LadyIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 18, 2021Henry decides to step away from the Neuhof incident for a bit to handle a particularly bewitching task. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 18: Playing With The DevilIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 14, 2021Henry decides to step away from the Neuhof incident for a bit to handle a particularly bewitching task. […]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 17: On The ScentIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceMarch 14, 2021
Armed with new information, Henry searches through the local hills and forests for his missing man.[…]