|Satisfactory Alpha Videos|
|Episode 1||Episode 2|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Satisfactory - E3 2018|
|Satisfactory Early Access|
|Episode 1||Episode 2BE 2.5|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Episode 5||Episode 6|
|Episode 7||Episode 8|
|Episode 9BE 9.5||Episode 10|
|Episode 11||Coming Soon...|
After 9 long days of not being able to play Satisfactory, Coffee Stain finally released the early access version.
So I decided to take the initiative, clear my schedule, and build some friggin factories.
Satisfactory First Impressions – Episode 01
Apart from it’s ability to make awesome puns, this particular title continues to impress.
At least when it comes to playing in a single player capacity, the game has been very stable. I haven’t run into any major game crashes or performance drops in either the Alpha or Early Access sessions. However, for the most part I have just hung out near the home base, so I wouldn’t be surprised if I ran into problems in some of the more remote areas.
As far as this episode goes, while I didn’t really break new ground in relation to my Alpha coverage, I definitely accomplished it much more quickly. I am actually very glad I decided to restart my game, because it did a great job of reinforcing my knowledge of the early game.
One observation I made is that the player themselves is actually quite the factory on their own, at least when it comes to basic structures. There is a pretty strong case early on to not even bother building factories until at least Tier 4 so you can build the Miner Mark 1. At the point you’ll definitely benefit from setting up some basic automation, but before that it is pretty much a waste of time.
Can I just quit my job and keep playing?
If you have ideas around how I can improve my videos, please reach out to me on twitter via @GrowUpAndGame.
I hope you enjoyed my content, and until next time… stay efficient everyone!
The Latest G^G Articles
- Let’s Play Druidstone – Episode 01: Dawnstone MeadowIn DruidstoneMay 19, 2019The First Level of Druidstone features rangers, druids, priests and cancer. I guess oncology is one way to really raise the stakes right away! […]
- Satisfactory Early Access – Episode 11: Caterium, Supercomputers, and Geothermal PowerIn SatisfactoryMay 16, 2019
After some offline exploration, I found a new type of ore called Caterium that gives us access to all manner of advanced electronics![…]
- The Tanius Campaign Journal – Chapter 29: Stone Cold RedemptionIn D&D Campaign JournalMay 8, 2019
The Syndicate's second trip into the dig site ends with a glorious battle, and an unusual resolution.[…]
- Tavern Tycoon – Episode 10: Dragon’s HangoverIn Tavern TycoonMay 2, 2019
This is it! The last stage of Tavern Tycoon. Let's see if we can apply everything we have learned that far and complete our final challenge.[…]
- [G^G] May 2019 Update – I’m Getting Married!In BlogApril 30, 2019
After 14 months of planning Meesh and I are finally getting married! While all that is going on, check out a look back on what we've done, and what is to come.[…]
- Satisfactory Early Access – Episode 10: The Jetpack, Manufacturing, and The Edge of The WorldIn SatisfactoryApril 28, 2019
Today we demonstrate proper splitting and merging, computer and heavy modular frame manufacturing, and why you shouldn't jump off the edge of the world...[…]