|Satisfactory Alpha Videos|
|Episode 1||Episode 2|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Satisfactory - E3 2018|
|Satisfactory Early Access|
|Episode 1||Episode 2BE 2.5|
|Episode 3||Episode 4|
|Episode 5||Episode 6|
|Episode 7||Episode 8|
|Episode 9BE 9.5||Episode 10|
|Episode 11||Coming Soon...|
After 9 long days of not being able to play Satisfactory, Coffee Stain finally released the early access version.
So I decided to take the initiative, clear my schedule, and build some friggin factories.
Satisfactory First Impressions – Episode 01
Apart from it’s ability to make awesome puns, this particular title continues to impress.
At least when it comes to playing in a single player capacity, the game has been very stable. I haven’t run into any major game crashes or performance drops in either the Alpha or Early Access sessions. However, for the most part I have just hung out near the home base, so I wouldn’t be surprised if I ran into problems in some of the more remote areas.
As far as this episode goes, while I didn’t really break new ground in relation to my Alpha coverage, I definitely accomplished it much more quickly. I am actually very glad I decided to restart my game, because it did a great job of reinforcing my knowledge of the early game.
One observation I made is that the player themselves is actually quite the factory on their own, at least when it comes to basic structures. There is a pretty strong case early on to not even bother building factories until at least Tier 4 so you can build the Miner Mark 1. At the point you’ll definitely benefit from setting up some basic automation, but before that it is pretty much a waste of time.
Can I just quit my job and keep playing?
If you have ideas around how I can improve my videos, please reach out to me on twitter via @GrowUpAndGame.
I hope you enjoyed my content, and until next time… stay efficient everyone!
The Latest G^G Articles
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 14: Ruin And The Rattay TournamentIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceJanuary 14, 2021
After losing in the Rattay Tournament, we take our rage out(legally) on some nearby bandits before giving the tourney another go.[…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 13: Fighting In The Rattay TournamentIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceJanuary 11, 2021
After several days of hunting and training, it is time to reap our rewards and test our skills in the Rattay Tournament![…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 12: Hunting Deer Between Rattay and NeuhofIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceJanuary 7, 2021
Now that we are in the training groove, it is time to try and weave some money-making into the flow. In other words, it is time to poach game from the king's land![…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 11: Learning To Read and Master StrikeIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceJanuary 4, 2021
Now that the Neuhof investigation has cooled off a bit, we take a break to coach Henry up in the mightiness of the pen and the sword.[…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 10: Ginger In A PickleIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceJanuary 2, 2021
After making some headway on the Neuhof crime, the main suspect has decided to skip town. It falls on Henry to track him down and determine if he is guilty.[…]
- Kingdom Come Deliverance – Hardcore Mode 09: The Hunt BeginsIn Kingdom Come DeliveranceDecember 31, 2020
After earning a promotion, Henry's first orders are to investigate a brutal crime scene in Neuhof, and bring the perpetrators to justice.[…]